For almost six decades, FAE Centro Universitário has stood out for its excellent undergraduate programs not only in Curitiba, but in the entire State of Paraná. Moreover, its graduate programs (certificate programs, specialization, professional degrees, and MBA) have been recognized for their long-standing commitment to quality and innovation.
FAE Centro Universitário’s innovative pedagogical approach, qualified faculty and close relationship with the corporate market have allowed the institution to consistently expand the scope and depth of its academic offerings. FAE Centro Universitário is dedicated to responding to the challenges and demands of the knowledge society, offering students opportunities for research and professional development so that qualified, competent and well-rounded professionals are formed. Currently, FAE offers several undergraduate majors and Associate Degrees, Graduate Certificates in more than 25 areas of specialization and four MBAs.
FAE is a Franciscan Institution, whose mission is to educate for the promotion of a fair, sustainable and happy society.
Be the reference in Higher Education for its comprehensive, innovative and humanistic formation.
I. Franciscan Humanism
II. Excellence in Comprehensive Education
III. Sustainable and Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Tradition: More than 65-year experience in education
- Comprehensive infrastructure and privileged location
- Humanistic approach to teaching
- Among the top 20 institutions in Brazil
- The only MBA offered in English in the city of Curitiba
- A Career Center that collects and maintains a database for job opportunities
- Close connections with the local market
- Partnerships with local companies
- Support for research and academic publications
- Full time Management Program - MEP
- Full time Law Experience
- Full time Architecture
- Full time Economics
- Promotion of intramural competitions
- Fellowships to FAE former students for graduate studies
Associate Degree Programs
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Architecture Experience Program
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Data Science for Business
- Digital Business
- Digital Communication
- Global Economics Program
- International Business
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Law Experience
- Management Experience Program
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Exchange Student
From Partner Institution
To apply to FAE programs and learn about the admission requirements, contact the International Relations Department at email@example.com, or call (55) (41) 2105-4840.
In the Americas:
- Universidad Andrés Bello, Chile
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile
- Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Colombia
- Universidad San Buenaventura, Colombia
- Universidad Marista de Mérida, Mexico
- University of California - San Diego, USA
- California State University - East Bay - CA , USA
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
- University of North Carolina-Wilmington, USA
- Baldwin Wallace University, USA
- Kirkwood Community College, USA
- Siena College, USA
- Lakehead University, Canada
- University of Victoria, Canada
- Fachhochschule Münster, Germany
- Goethe Institut, Germany
- Technische Hochschule Wildau, Germany
- International University Bad Honnef, Germany
- Dublin Business School, Ireland
- Audencia Business School, France
- CEFAM – Centre d’Études Franco-Américain de Management, França
- Campus Magnolie, Italy
- European School of Economics, Italy
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragança – IPB, Portugal
- Instituto Superior de Administração e Línguas – ISAL, Madeira
- ISMAI Instituto Superior Maia, Portugal
- Universidad CEU San Pablo, Spain
- EU European Business School, Spain
- Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha
- Korea University, Coreia do Sul
- Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages, Taiwan
Services and Activity Centers
FAEx is an association that aims to strengthen the relationship between FAE alumni and the university as well as offer the former students opportunities for further professional development.
The Department of Academic Research offers opportunities for students to engage in scientific research, and, by means of lectures and workshops, provides support for the promotion and publication of their findings.
FAE Extension is the place for the exchange of different sources of knowledge, providing opportunities for scientific and cultural development, through events and activities specially designed to meet the needs of the local and regional population.
The primary goal of the Psychology Clinic at FAE is the provision of psychological services to local community.
FAE´s Career Center collects and maintains a database of job opportunities and helps university graduates to prepare themselves for the job market, offering counseling for career decision-making, professional development and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Industrial Design students experience, in this studio-like lab, the routine life of a Design office and apply the theoretical knowledge in projects, meeting FAE’s internal and external needs.
Law Service Clinic
FAE’s in-house Law Service Clinic is specially designed to provide its Law students with practical experience regarding law issues and offer legal advice to disadvantaged and needy population.
The objective of the Experimental Communication Agency at FAE is to offer Advertising Program students the opportunity to practice acquired classroom knowledge.
International Relations Department
In view of the dynamics of the economic, political and social changes taking place in several countries, the organizations have been concerned about hiring people who can manage processes and present skills to predict and respond to these changes in an effective and timely manner.
We, at FAE, are inviting you to develop these skills with an academic experience abroad. Our mission to transform our students, as well as students from our partner universities, into real key players has led us to develop programs that include opportunities to be exposed to international cultures, educational and professional practices, and explore the answers to the great challenges faced by global corporations.
For further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +55 (41) 2105-4840
Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.